Get your 5 pack of door gap gauges today to provide a new level of accuracy and efficiency to your fire door inspections. If you currently don’t need a 5 pack today check out some of our other pages to see what other specialty tools we have to support door inspections.
- We have put together a page dedicated to our Door Gap Gauge where you will be able to find a door inspection checklist, videos on how to use the door gap gauge, and much more cool information. We have pages dedicated to Door Gauges if you want to see the variations that we have to offer or if you are looking just for door pressure gauge we have a page just for that too. We have just about anything you will need for inspecting doors for fire ratings and ADA requirements.
- We don’t just do door inspection tools, we have inspector gifts and our a source for ICC exam preparation
- The Fire Door Gap Gauge is an Easy to Use, Pocket-Sized Tool that fits on almost any keychain that way you have it when you need it. It also doubles as a beer bottle opener and a 3” tape measure.
- Designed specifically to check clearance requirements before inspections for Fire Rated Door Assembly’s by your AHJ.
- The Fire Door Gap Gauge was designed with input from many AHJ’s, Fire Marshall’s tradesmen, and inspectors.
- It is Easy to Read
- Light Enough to Carry Everywhere
- The Door Gap Gauge is machined out of aluminum to very tight tolerances.
- The cool thing about The Fire Door Gap Gauge is that it is a multi-use tool that brings convenience for many. Are you an Inspector, Quality Control, Tradesperson, or Architect that needs to measure that item on the 19th floor? Well, you are in luck if you have the Fire Door Gap Gauge. That same day you are finishing up work. The crew decides to meet at the park and have a couple of Beers. You pull out your Fire Door Gap Gauge and are rescued yet again. It is not only designed to help save lives but will rescue you when you least expect it. If your time is valuable you need a Fire Door Gap Gauge.
- Check out our blog about the Best Door Gap Gauge by visiting our blog!
- Check out our NFPA 80 Fire Door Inspection Checklist Here!
Door Gap Gauge Specifications
- It is compact and easy to use with its machined steps to identify the following margins 1/8″, 3/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ 5/8″ and 3/4″ for your required door gaps.
- It also has a material thickness gauge with the ability to measure the following sizes 20ga, 16ga, 15ga, 14ga, 1/8″, 10ga, 3/16″ and 1/4″ of sheet goods and wire sizes.
- The coolest part is that it boasts a beer bottle opener and attaches to your keychain when you need it the most.